Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award

Heyy There !

So this amazing blogger called Basically Chloe  nominated me to do the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award !

Here are the rules :

- Answer the questions that have been set
-  Make up 10 of your own questions
- Nominate others
- Put the logo somewhere in the post


So I guess.. now I should answer Chloe's questions ( Great questions by the way, I'm actually looking forward to answering these ) 

Concealer or Foundation ? 

Definitely foundation ! I don't actually use concealer but at the minute I really love the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation and would recommend it to anyone :)

Daily Inspiration ?

Carrie Fletcher's videos ! I always marathon watch her videos when I need a bit of inspiration because she's so talented and has worked hard and is now well on the way to achieving everything she deserves :)

What Motivates you ?

This doesn't make sense when you haven't seen it but generally my bedroom wall... give me a second and I will explain myself , I swear I'm not mad ! On my bedroom wall I have a collection of things that make me happy like a massive world poster, Pictures of me and my friends, quotes, drawings, tickets, my signed Carrie Fletcher poster and it just cheers me up when stuffs not going my way :)

Favourite thing to blog about ? 

Positivity and ways to find the happiness you already have as well as self love , I really want to get this blog more into being happy with yourself as well as with the world around you !


Opinions on YouTubers being more widely known as celebrities ? 

Well being a celebrity by definition is " The state of being well known " so I think if they're well known and getting important messages out there and putting their mark on the world in a way they're proud of and not hurting anyone doing it then; wooo go them for achieving their dreams ^.^

Louise or Zoella ?

Umm .. no .. I don't think I can answer this ;) I'm going to say Louise because she just seems to inspire confidence in me and definitely manages to give me a fantastic sense of self belief .

Favourite breed of dog ?

Pomeranian, like seriously it's like having a little face in a walking pompom !!!! :D




Why do you blog ? 

I wanna help people and myself feel better and show everyone that it isn't that bad, not everyone is out to get you, there is always a silvers lining and it can always get better :) 

Describe your blog in one word ? 

Sunshine !

Cakes or cookies ? 

Always cookies but they have to be those soft,chewy ones that are plain with chocolate chips and oh my gosh I want one now ;) 

So now I'm off to the corner shop to buy myself some cookies but before I go, I nominate Springbaby, Rainbow-Rose Blossom, Smiley Central and Crystallized daises to do this next and I can't wait to see your answers to my questions which are :

1) What do you do when you're feeling said to pull yourself back up ?
2) Dream date?
3) Hair bows or Flowers ?
4) One good thing that happened to you today ?
5) Favourite thing in your room ?
6) What's your secret obsession ?
7) The one make up item you're loving right now ?
8) Confidence booster ?
9) What's a quote that you really love ?
10) What do you want to do on your blog in the future ?

I'm really looking forward to seeing your replies :) I hope you have a brilliant day !

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

Lots of love, Marianne xxx

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination, well deserved sweetheart! Your wall is really lovely, what a fantastic, motivational idea! Pomeranians are seriously just like walking pompoms awww, so cute. :D Enjoy your cookies dear! :D xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm glad you like it :) Yes, they're the cutest things ever <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. I only just found your blog through Rainbow-Rose nominating you and I absolutely love it! I so agree with what you said about Carrie's videos - I recently got her book and it's amazing :)

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much ! Rainbow-Rose is an amazing blogger, she's so inspirational and I adore how she promotes self love ! Talking of inspirational people , Carries amazing ... I kind of want to marry her slightly haha ! Best warn my boyfriend though ! ... and hers , come to think of it ;)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention, I hope you had a good time while writing this post and enjoyed answering my questions I set for you! excellent answers by the way! hope you're doing well x
    ~basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ! I had a brilliant time :) Thank you nominating me ! I'm really glad you liked them <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. Loved this! Having a bedroom wall full of inspiration is a super great idea (and actually, very common!) Your blog is very lovely, keep it up! :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it ! I love my wall, I've spent forever building it up and making it special :) Thank you so much, it really means a lot :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. Haha I swear you're not crazy, I have something similar on my wall :) haha and if that's crazy then we're crazy together :D haha I actually haven't gotten around to finishing it exactly as I want it but I will soon :) by the way how you described the Pomeranian is just so cute :'D Thank you so much for tagging me <3 I'll try to get it up soon! :D

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a relief ! haha :) Don't worry, I've been adding to mine for ages, building it up bit by bit so that every part on there is special :) There's so many meanings and stories behind everything on their and why it's there , I love explaining bits to people when they come into my room :) Pomeranians are adorable , it's hard not to sound cute when essentially describing a fluff ball haha ! I can't wait to see it , I love your posts, you're such a talented blogger :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. love your blog... followed!!!

    here's mine: http://sarah96x.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you ! I'm glad you like it :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. Great post, I loved reading your answers and I really like your blog!

    Love, Sara

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  8. love this award!

    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yeah it was really fun to do ! :) I'd love to, your blog looks brilliant <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  9. Cool post! I'm hoping this tag gets around to me sometime ;D. I also found your blog through Rainbow-Rose nominating you and I'm loving it! Have a great day!

    Love Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you liked it ! I hadn't seen your blog before but I just had a quick look and I love some of your post ideas so I've bookmarked it so I can have a read through later when I have a little more time and a hot chocolate ! I'm gonna be super sneaky and because I loved your blog so much , edit this blog and tag you because I'd just love to hear your answers ! :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  10. Your bedroom wall looks so cool, It's such the perfect motivator to look at when you're feeling down! <3 You blog is most definitely sunshine! I just adore how positive, up beat and happy your blog is, it makes me so happy to see your posts and be inspired by them, thank you! Loved getting to know you more Marianne and thank you for the nomination, shall be up next week :)

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm actually thinking of doing a sort of wall tour, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested :) I really appreciate your kind words, they have really made my day ! I can't wait to see your post :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
    2. Oooo yes please to the wall tour! :D

      Delete
  11. I love your world map wall! It looks so happy :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it really cheers me up whenever I'm down :)

      I hope you have a brilliant day,
      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete