Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award

Heyy There !

So this amazing blogger called Basically Chloe  nominated me to do the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award !

Here are the rules :

- Answer the questions that have been set
-  Make up 10 of your own questions
- Nominate others
- Put the logo somewhere in the post


So I guess.. now I should answer Chloe's questions ( Great questions by the way, I'm actually looking forward to answering these ) 

Concealer or Foundation ? 

Definitely foundation ! I don't actually use concealer but at the minute I really love the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation and would recommend it to anyone :)

Daily Inspiration ?

Carrie Fletcher's videos ! I always marathon watch her videos when I need a bit of inspiration because she's so talented and has worked hard and is now well on the way to achieving everything she deserves :)

What Motivates you ?

This doesn't make sense when you haven't seen it but generally my bedroom wall... give me a second and I will explain myself , I swear I'm not mad ! On my bedroom wall I have a collection of things that make me happy like a massive world poster, Pictures of me and my friends, quotes, drawings, tickets, my signed Carrie Fletcher poster and it just cheers me up when stuffs not going my way :)

Favourite thing to blog about ? 

Positivity and ways to find the happiness you already have as well as self love , I really want to get this blog more into being happy with yourself as well as with the world around you !


Opinions on YouTubers being more widely known as celebrities ? 

Well being a celebrity by definition is " The state of being well known " so I think if they're well known and getting important messages out there and putting their mark on the world in a way they're proud of and not hurting anyone doing it then; wooo go them for achieving their dreams ^.^

Louise or Zoella ?

Umm .. no .. I don't think I can answer this ;) I'm going to say Louise because she just seems to inspire confidence in me and definitely manages to give me a fantastic sense of self belief .

Favourite breed of dog ?

Pomeranian, like seriously it's like having a little face in a walking pompom !!!! :D




Why do you blog ? 

I wanna help people and myself feel better and show everyone that it isn't that bad, not everyone is out to get you, there is always a silvers lining and it can always get better :) 

Describe your blog in one word ? 

Sunshine !

Cakes or cookies ? 

Always cookies but they have to be those soft,chewy ones that are plain with chocolate chips and oh my gosh I want one now ;) 

So now I'm off to the corner shop to buy myself some cookies but before I go, I nominate Springbaby, Rainbow-Rose Blossom, Smiley Central and Crystallized daises to do this next and I can't wait to see your answers to my questions which are :

1) What do you do when you're feeling said to pull yourself back up ?
2) Dream date?
3) Hair bows or Flowers ?
4) One good thing that happened to you today ?
5) Favourite thing in your room ?
6) What's your secret obsession ?
7) The one make up item you're loving right now ?
8) Confidence booster ?
9) What's a quote that you really love ?
10) What do you want to do on your blog in the future ?

I'm really looking forward to seeing your replies :) I hope you have a brilliant day !

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

Lots of love, Marianne xxx

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination, well deserved sweetheart! Your wall is really lovely, what a fantastic, motivational idea! Pomeranians are seriously just like walking pompoms awww, so cute. :D Enjoy your cookies dear! :D xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm glad you like it :) Yes, they're the cutest things ever <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. I only just found your blog through Rainbow-Rose nominating you and I absolutely love it! I so agree with what you said about Carrie's videos - I recently got her book and it's amazing :)

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much ! Rainbow-Rose is an amazing blogger, she's so inspirational and I adore how she promotes self love ! Talking of inspirational people , Carries amazing ... I kind of want to marry her slightly haha ! Best warn my boyfriend though ! ... and hers , come to think of it ;)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the mention, I hope you had a good time while writing this post and enjoyed answering my questions I set for you! excellent answers by the way! hope you're doing well x
    ~basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ! I had a brilliant time :) Thank you nominating me ! I'm really glad you liked them <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. Loved this! Having a bedroom wall full of inspiration is a super great idea (and actually, very common!) Your blog is very lovely, keep it up! :)

    ~Lor @ lovelyandcozy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it ! I love my wall, I've spent forever building it up and making it special :) Thank you so much, it really means a lot :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. Haha I swear you're not crazy, I have something similar on my wall :) haha and if that's crazy then we're crazy together :D haha I actually haven't gotten around to finishing it exactly as I want it but I will soon :) by the way how you described the Pomeranian is just so cute :'D Thank you so much for tagging me <3 I'll try to get it up soon! :D

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a relief ! haha :) Don't worry, I've been adding to mine for ages, building it up bit by bit so that every part on there is special :) There's so many meanings and stories behind everything on their and why it's there , I love explaining bits to people when they come into my room :) Pomeranians are adorable , it's hard not to sound cute when essentially describing a fluff ball haha ! I can't wait to see it , I love your posts, you're such a talented blogger :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. love your blog... followed!!!

    here's mine: http://sarah96x.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you ! I'm glad you like it :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. Great post, I loved reading your answers and I really like your blog!

    Love, Sara

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  8. love this award!

    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yeah it was really fun to do ! :) I'd love to, your blog looks brilliant <3

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  9. Cool post! I'm hoping this tag gets around to me sometime ;D. I also found your blog through Rainbow-Rose nominating you and I'm loving it! Have a great day!

    Love Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you liked it ! I hadn't seen your blog before but I just had a quick look and I love some of your post ideas so I've bookmarked it so I can have a read through later when I have a little more time and a hot chocolate ! I'm gonna be super sneaky and because I loved your blog so much , edit this blog and tag you because I'd just love to hear your answers ! :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  10. I love your world map wall! It looks so happy :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it really cheers me up whenever I'm down :)

      I hope you have a brilliant day,
      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  11. Thank you ! I'm actually thinking of doing a sort of wall tour, but I'm not sure if anyone would be interested :) I really appreciate your kind words, they have really made my day ! I can't wait to see your post :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete