Thursday, 15 December 2016

OOTD Family Day Out | Blogmass 2016

Hello, Lovely People !


Welcome to my third and final OOTD post in this Blogmass series, I really hope you've enjoyed reading these OOTD posts as much as I've enjoyed putting them together ( which is a whole lot more than I expected ). Today's outfit is perfect for feeling cozy but casual on a family day out. Perhaps a trip to see Santa or a last minute shopping trip when the weather's getting a Lil bit chilly! As with all of my OOTD posts, photography credits go to my beautiful girlfriend who's photography facebook page you can find here, I know she'd love your support ! Right then, let's get snuggly !

The Outfit 

I was delighted when I found this deep burnt orange knitted jumper for a bargain price of only £16 in ASDA ! I honestly feel like this gorgeous off the shoulder jumper captures Autumn in a single color.  I wore this jumper with black jeans but I also feel it would look great with blue jeans for a slightly more casual look. I thought simple but classic black lace-up boots would be the best choice with this outfit. They have a small wedge heel to give me that extra bit of height without the aching feet if I'm out for the whole day!





Makeup 

I straightened my hair and left it down for a quick simple hair do. I wanted to keep my look casual and easy so I went for a neutral pale brown smokey eyeshadow and a light pink lipgloss from The Natural Collection called 'Caramel Shortcake'.



Are you going on any fun day trips in the lead up to Christmas ? Have you paid Santa a visit yet ? What will you be wearing on family days out ? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments !

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Lots of love, Marianne xxx







3 comments:

  1. Love the color of your sweater!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks so nice on you! And it looks so cozy and great for chilly weather :) I doubt my family will be doing any days out (work gets in the way of everything) - after Christmas, though, we likely will do something. We'll see what's on the go, then I'll figure out an outfit, haha!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is perfect on you Marianne and adore the top of the jumper with how it folds down, rockin' it girl and the photography is really good! :D

    ReplyDelete