Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Things That Everyone Should Remember #2

Hello Gorgeous !

As I grow older and learn more things I've found there are some things that I wish I knew sooner . So I've put together a list of things that I have learnt that have made me a better, happier and healthier person and I would love that share that with you .




  • If you stick a blazer on almost any outfit then you are then able to:                                                A) Go to work in said outfit                                                                                                            B) Look hot as hell in said outfit 
  • Don't stand still. Always think , how can I be moving ? 
  • Every hug should be like you mean it. Squish them until they know how loved they are or don't hug them at all. 
  • Flash cards are the best form of communication. Whenever me and my girlfriend are studying for exams together we always write each other little notes on flashcards.
  • Get up ten minutes early and have a tidy up ! You'll feel so much better throughout the day. 
  • Never apologize for your positivity. It's a brilliant trait to have ! Don't let the world get you down because they couldn't be bothered to get up/

  • Bake cupcakes more they taste brilliant. 
  • Don't let people make you feel ashamed and awkward for doing what you want to do. Be who you are and live by your morals. 
  • Do not leave the house unless you're covered in glitter
  • Don't buy any clothes unless they make you feel like a princess or like you can go up to your high school bully and tell them where to stick there comments.... preferably both. 
  • Date who you want to date, it will be okay. Nothing will hurt more than not being with the person you love . 
  • Don't spend too much time in closets they're RUBBISH

  • Forgive yourself for lost time, it's okay. You're there now. Enjoy it. 
These are just a few things that I've learnt over the past few years. I i

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this blog post, Marianne! I am so happy I came across your blog. I definitely agree with your statement to not leave the house without being covered in glitter. That is something I live by. ;)

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I'm really glad you like it :) I hope you have a wonderful ( and glitter filled ) day !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww this is such a wonderful uplifting post. Giving every hug like you mean it is soooo true and it definitely makes everyone's day :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad :) I believe all hugs should be full of love or there's no point !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post, Marianne! I think there's definitely some bits here that we all need a reminder of every once in a while! I think that swiping a nice bit of red lipstick gives you the same effect as a blazer as well!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ! And that is so unbelievably right :) Have a brilliant day honey !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. Many lovely points! I'm always on board for positivity, and I adore how you've mentioned hugging people like you mean it - I'm a huge advocate of hugging! haha :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positivity is definitely the way forward and the world needs more advocates of hugging :) have a lovely week :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. I always tidy up every morning, I hate starting the day with a messy room!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a simple way to make your day calmer and so worth it !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely post, I do need to become more positive with my thoughts, this post has definitely helped!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ! It's really important to learn how to have a positive mentality :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. Some truly wise and wonderful lessons there, hun! I can especially relate to the last one. I have so many regrets and tend to dwell on past mistakes, often getting bogged down in things and 'how I could have done something better/used my time better'! Thanks for sharing these, lovely, and I hope you're having a beautiful Friday. <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aim to please hehe :) I honestly believe that we should learn from our mistakes but forgive ourselves, you're only wasting more time punishing yourself ! Have a wonderful week darling :)

      lots of love, Mariannexxx

      Delete
  8. Love this list! It's so important to be aware of these things :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling :) Have a brilliant week :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  9. this post is so, so sweet! I especially loved the "don't buy any clothes unless they make you feel like a princess!" LOVE it. How I wish I could tell my younger self that as well.. xX

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Every hug should be like you mean it. Squish them until they know how loved they are or don't hug them at all." Oh gosh YES, love this! Unless I'm really close to someone like family, I can find it at times uncomfortable to hug people let alone really let someone know I appreciate them and that they're loved don't get me started on my social awkwardness when it comes to kissing someone on the cheek LOL XD, last year when I was hugging someone goodbye I went to pull away and they hugged me even more, it stuck with me and made me feel really loved and I could feel how much they cared, it made me see the value in hugs in a different way. I also use to work with a guy who would literally hug everyone he saw, I was amazed to be honest how someone could be so caring and also do it so smoothly!

    "Don't buy any clothes unless they make you feel like a princess or like you can go up to your high school bully and tell them where to stick there comments.... preferably both." words to live by!!! All of these are! Ahhhh reading your posts again just make smile!!! You are bloody brilliant Marianne!!! <3 <3 <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/ 

    ReplyDelete