Thursday 19 November 2015

Dr Seuss | Quotes Posts !

I LOVE Dr.Seuss. I mean, who doesn't ? He rhymes everything, makes everyone smile and teaches us more than we thought a funny cat wearing a hat ever could ! I couldn't resist making a quotes posts purely of his genius , ENJOY !



"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple"

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles will have troubles with me ! "

"Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them."

" I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities"

"Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered"

"I'm glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together were gone."

"I'm afraid that sometimes you'll play lonely games too. Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you "

" Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry."

"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too."

"So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life's a great balancing act. And will you succeed? Yes ! You will, indeed! ( 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ) . Kid, you'll mountains. "

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams "

" Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better It's not."

"It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become."

Which is your favourite ? I usually pick a favourite and let you know in brackets underneath but I just couldn't ! Dr.Seuss Is brilliant to quote, do you have a favourite author to quote ? Let me know in the comments :) I hope you're having a wonderful week and are feeling the Christmas spirit as strongly as I am ! Have you got any plans for Christmas yet ? :)

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

Lots of love, Marianne xxx

11 comments:

  1. amazing blog post :D I just love blogs like this !! keep up the good work girl :)
    come say hi

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you ! I hope you have a lovely day :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. How does one pick a favorite Dr. Suess quote!? This man is just so wise. You know I've always wondered what made him choose a cat in a hat to represent him, although knowing Dr. Suess and that fact that cat in the hat rhymes I think I just answered myself haha. I think if I had to pick one I'd have to go with " Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better It's not." I just love The Lorax film so so much!! I never get tired of watching it and I just love the message that it sends. Have you seen it? :D

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know the feeling Crystal ! I like cats and I like him .... maybe theres a link there haha :) I think that's a great one to remember because it's so important to actually act when you want there to be a change in the world instead of just sitting around , you need to get up and act ! I love the Lorax film I think it's brilliant , I really like all the bright colours in it !

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Awh I love Dr Seuss - reading this has made me so nostalgic, may have to pop The Cat In The Hat on now! x

    Viva Epernay | Penhaligon's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's an amazing writer ! I loved finding the quotes for this post :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww That's brilliant to hear ! That ones one of my absolute favourite quotes of all time, it's just a message that I think we can all learn from and it is a wonderful principle to live your life on :) I do love a bit of rhyming, it just makes me smile hehe !

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the best post to read on a Monday morning! I love your quotes posts, I love Dr. Suess and these were just so fun! Isn't it crazy to think how brilliant he truly is? I hope you had a wonderful weekend beautiful friend have a great week ahead! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hehe well a bit of Monday sunshine is something we all need :) He really is amazing I feel like he has something to say to make me feel better about anything I'm feeling because if I'm honest , lifes better when it rhymes ;)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. I love this!! You never really think quotes from childrens books could be inspirational for adults.
    Plus, it's nice to see quotes that have a deep meaning whilst still being fun and silly :)

    Katie | http://katiecupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it ? I think we forget that we learn some of our most important lessons in our childhood and dr seuss is one of my favourite writters even now :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete