Thursday 15 December 2016

OOTD Family Day Out | Blogmass 2016

Hello, Lovely People !


Welcome to my third and final OOTD post in this Blogmass series, I really hope you've enjoyed reading these OOTD posts as much as I've enjoyed putting them together ( which is a whole lot more than I expected ). Today's outfit is perfect for feeling cozy but casual on a family day out. Perhaps a trip to see Santa or a last minute shopping trip when the weather's getting a Lil bit chilly! As with all of my OOTD posts, photography credits go to my beautiful girlfriend who's photography facebook page you can find here, I know she'd love your support ! Right then, let's get snuggly !

The Outfit 

I was delighted when I found this deep burnt orange knitted jumper for a bargain price of only £16 in ASDA ! I honestly feel like this gorgeous off the shoulder jumper captures Autumn in a single color.  I wore this jumper with black jeans but I also feel it would look great with blue jeans for a slightly more casual look. I thought simple but classic black lace-up boots would be the best choice with this outfit. They have a small wedge heel to give me that extra bit of height without the aching feet if I'm out for the whole day!





Makeup 

I straightened my hair and left it down for a quick simple hair do. I wanted to keep my look casual and easy so I went for a neutral pale brown smokey eyeshadow and a light pink lipgloss from The Natural Collection called 'Caramel Shortcake'.



Are you going on any fun day trips in the lead up to Christmas ? Have you paid Santa a visit yet ? What will you be wearing on family days out ? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments !

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Lots of love, Marianne xxx







2 comments:

  1. Love the color of your sweater!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks so nice on you! And it looks so cozy and great for chilly weather :) I doubt my family will be doing any days out (work gets in the way of everything) - after Christmas, though, we likely will do something. We'll see what's on the go, then I'll figure out an outfit, haha!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete