Wednesday 30 March 2016

Doctor Who | Quotes Posts !

For those of you who don't know... I'm a little, tincy-wincy bit obsessed with Doctor who. I'm sure you've heard of Doctor Who because .. well.. it's Doctor Who. I've always loved watching the adventures of The Doctor, time travelling and saving the human race. But one of my favorite things about it is all the inspirational quotes so today I thought I'd share some of those with you !



" Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing. Nobody in the universe can do what we're doing. "

" A straight line may not be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."

"The universe is big. Its's vast.And complicated and ridiculous.And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"I'm usually called the doctor.Or the caretaker.Or "get off this planet". Though strictly speaking that probably isn't a name."

" If you're so desperate to stay alive why don't you live a little? "

"Do what I do.Hold tight and pretend it's a plan."

"Because it's not always the same when you fire that first shot.No matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die! You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn! How many hearts will be broken ! How many lives will be shattered ! How much blood will spill, Until everybody does what they were always going to have to do from the very beginning; SIT DOWN AND TALK! "

"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones but you still have to choose"

"There is no such thing as an ordinary human"

"I am and always will be- The optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world ! This room's he greatest arsenal we could have."

"Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference."

"Pain is a gift. Without the capacity for pain, we can't feel the hurt we inflict."

Which is your favorite ? What series do you fangirl over ? Let me know in the comments ! I love hearing from you :)

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

lots of love, Marianne xxx



26 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed I stopped watching Doctor Who as everyone seemed to rave about it from that point onwards haha! Some of these quotes are so inspiring, particularly the one about optimism/dreaming :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it, the early ones are my favourite :) I love that one !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing !

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) Have a good day !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the quotes! Some are very inspiring. I have never watched Doctor Who to be completely honest with you, but I did hear how amazing it is. I am currently obsessed with PLL and Tvd, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it some time it's a brilliant show !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. I love these quotes, they really are inspirational... I never really got hooked on Doctor Who, but I did watch a few episodes. However, I'm not sure I love them so much that I would watch it all from the beginning :D xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's definitely a lot of great quotes in doctor who ! I watched it with my dad when I was younger and have always loved it :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. I honestly have never watched Doctor who but I have heard of it and now reading all these quotes I feel like I NEED to see it! I have a list of about a million series I want to watch "someday" but currently I'm watching Dexter, which is dark but really addicting. Love these posts! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant show they have loads of great quotes and they definitely make you thin about the way you act in the world :) I've head great things about dexter I'd love to watch it :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. Nice post and very amazing blog... ♥
    do you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know :)

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ! Have a lovely day :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. I have never watch any episode of Dr. Who but I know it's a very popular series because my husband's niece is obsessed with it! Love the quotes and maybe one day, I'll get the chance to watch it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely obsessed and it's a brilliant series because all you need to do is start from the most recent doctor to understand it :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  8. I've actually never watched Doctor Who, but I never knew that they had so many interesting quotes, it's awesome! :) x Love the second one especially. x Can't remember the last show I was a fangirl over... I used to watch a lot of Disney shows when I was little, then when I grew up I was all about crime dramas like Dexter etc. ! <3 x x Lovely post as always, hun. Kisses. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing show ! And I love disney :) I've been hearing a lot about dexter in the comments lately, i'll have to watch it !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  9. I haven't seen all of the seasons, but the ones I've seen I loved! These are very inspiring. I nominated you for the Liebster Award and would love to find out your answers!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com/2016/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed hehe :) Thank you honey but unfortunately I've already done it but i can't wait to check out your post !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  10. very interesting my dear! love it!

    do you want to follow each other? let me know on my blog :D
    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, have a lovely day !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  11. I keep hearing good stuff about Doctor Who, but I haven't watched it yet! I know, I really should get around to watching it. But I already have a huge long list of things to watch.
    Also, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely reccomend it ! I know the feeling I've just bought netflix and the list of shows I want to watch gets longer everyday !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  12. Amazing quotes!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ! Have a great day :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  13. I love Doctor Who! I wish I had more chances to watch it, I shall make time for it. I like the quote "If you're so desperate to stay alive , why don't you live a little?".
    "One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel" is another one of my favorites.
    Great quotes , all of them really. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it too and that's one of my favourites it's such a beautiful quote :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete